Champions League Flights LFC – Madrid End of May, Early June PPR Policy
Liverpool John Lennon Airport operates a mandatory handling policy for all non-based aircraft operators to obtain PPR and select a Nominated Handling Agent. LAS is the only handling agent dedicated to General & Business Aviation.
The airport has two aircraft parking areas, the General Aviation Apron and the Main Apron.
General Aviation (GA) Apron (Kilo)
- Dedicated and private satellite parking area overseen by Ravenair/LAS as Lead Tenant
- Demarcated Area (DA) for the purposes of EU Aviation Security.
- Accommodates fixed and rotary wing aircraft to a MTOW of 10,000Kgs.
- Access controlled by Ravenair/LAS for crew, passengers and vehicles.
- Security screening and checking not required.
- In-House Avgas and JETA1 Refuelling
- Adjacent to the Main Passenger Terminal primarily servicing airline passenger operations.
- Critical Part (CP) for the purposes or EU Aviation Security.
- Temporary Demarcated Area (TDA) available on request as authorised by Airport Authority, restrictions apply.
- No dedicated area for General and Business Aviation, aircraft stands are allocated by Airport Authority in conjunction with the FBO.
- Security screening required (CP), Security checking and restrictions for TDA operations. See Security Section for more details.
The FBO operates 12 hours daily, 7 days a week. Please click here for Out of Hours Information and Charges.The FBO will allocate parking position in consultation with the Airport Authority. See the Security Section via the hyperlink or Menu option for details of the Primary Demarcated Area (GA Apron), Temporary Demarcated Area (Main Apron TDA) and Critical Part (Main Apron CP). Allocation will be based on MTOW and type of flight.
Click Here for a Handling Request Form Page for Completion and transmission to our Operations Team.
Quick Turn-Rounds, Apron Transfers.
LAS is set up to provide quick turnarounds to ensure that the aircraft spends the least amount of time on the ground, Liverpool John Lennon Airport is an excellent choice for technical stops, passenger clearance and training flights.
As Lead Tenant and FBO operator LAS controls vehicular access to the General Aviation Apron enabling fast Apron/Tarmac Transfers. Apron transfers can be arranged on the Main Apron by prior arrangement, conditions apply, contact us for more detail.
In addition to our private and corporate portfolio of clients, LAS also provides ground handling for cargo operators at Liverpool John Lennon Airport. We understand the need for speedy processing of goods on and off the airport. LAS operations staff meet the aircraft on arrival and ensure that it is off-loaded as soon as possible to meet customer deadlines on production lines etc.
Liverpool Aviation Services associate company, Ravenair, specialises in providing a rapid response to any request for the swift transfer of urgent airline ‘ Aircraft-On-Ground’ (AOG) time-critical components.